brbvip Privacy & Cookies Policy
In this Privacy & Cookies Policy (“Policy”), we describe:
• The information that we collect and process about you (that you provide directly to us or is provided to us by third parties);
• The purposes for which we collect and process information about you; and
• The basis on which we collect and process information about you, when you use this website (our “Website”) and the services available through this Website, our mobile website, or our Mobile Application provided to our registered users (collectively, our “Services”).
In this Policy, the term “personal information” or “personal data” means personal information or data that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
We recommend that you read this policy carefully in order to understand what brbvip does with your personal information. Your use of our Website and Services is subject to this Policy and any of our applicable Terms and Conditions for use of our Services, including their applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms and Conditions for our Services are incorporated by reference into this Policy. By visiting our Website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
We collect personal information directly from you, about you from third parties such as our marketing affiliates and service providers used to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent activity, other brbvip users and other brbvip clients or customers for the purpose of providing the brbvip Services to you or as part of a customer referral program, and automatically as you use our Website and the Services. At this time, use of our Services through our Mobile Application is only available to users who register for our Services.
When you apply for and use our Services, you contact us with questions, and you otherwise choose to provide personal information to us.
We receive personal information about you from banking references, credit reporting agencies, affiliates, other brbvip users, and other third parties (e.g., entities that assist us in validating your identity, for risk assessment purposes, for fraud prevention, etc.). We may combine this information with other information that we collect about you.
We, and our third party service providers, automatically collect the following information about your use of our Website and our online Services through cookies, web beacons, log files and other technologies (subject to your consent where required by applicable law): your domain name, your browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, the length of time you visit our Website or use our Services, your activities on our Website, and the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Website. If you are a registered user using our Mobile Application, we also may collect the following information about you: mobile device ID; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; your activities within the Mobile Application, the length of time that you are logged into our Mobile Application, and, with your permission, your precise geo-location information.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• To validate your identity (including via SMS or Voice Call, as applicable).
• To register you and provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services (including via SMS or, for users of our Mobile Application, via “push” notifications) or any changes in our Terms and Conditions or this Policy that apply to you.
• For the purpose for which you specifically provide the personal information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support (including via SMS, as applicable).
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Website and our Services, such as developing and offering you new and/or additional services or new and/or additional features to existing services.
• For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out by unsubscribing from marketing emails, and/or by contacting us as noted in the table below), we may use your personal information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you, or to conduct draws for campaigns and the like and deliver prizes and rewards.
• As permitted by applicable law (other than if – where applicable- you opted out), to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending you promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, sending you direct mail, and by telemarketing.
• To better understand how users, access and use our Website and our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Website and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
• To protect us, our customers, employees, partners or property — for instance, to investigate fraud and prevent fraudulent activity, abuse of the Services, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving us or other companies that we do business with, to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
• We process personal data, such as information submitted to us in a job application, to facilitate our recruitment activities and process employment applications, such as evaluating a job candidate for a position with us and communicating with you regarding your application and future opportunities.
HOW AND WHY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• We share your personal information with third parties, including service providers, regulated institutions (e.g., financial institutions), affiliated entities, and business partners.
• We share your personal information with our service providers and affiliates – for our business purposes, such as to assist us with the provision of the Services and to verify your identity, prevent, detect and protect against fraudulent activity or abuse of the Services, conduct internal research and analytical assessments, process your transactions, maintain your account(s) and provide you with customer care services. These include internet service providers, data and cyber security services, banks, financial institutions, payment processors, financial services providers, remote access services; service providers that help us verify your identity and help us comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and our business, legal, tax, financial and other advisors, on a confidential basis.
• With fraud prevention and detection service providers – which provide fraud prevention, detection, protection services, or other similar services, on our, or our service provider’s, behalf. Such service providers may keep records of information provided and use it when providing fraud detection and prevention services to other users of their databases.
• In connection with business transfers – to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with such other entity or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to such other entity.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of us and others – we may disclose personal information to our business partners, service providers and other third parties when we believe it is necessary or appropriate. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or fraudulent operations, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• With consumer reporting agencies, as permitted by law, with respect to users from the United States.
Any and all content provided on this Website or the Services, including links to other websites is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute advice, recommendation or support of such content or website. brbvip makes every effort to provide true and accurate content on its Website. However, brbvip and it’s affiliates provides no warranty, express or implied, of the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or applicability of such content. brbvip accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with information provided on the brbvip website, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions.